The common season continues to roll by, and because the month of February heads to its second half right here’s this week’s Large Ten Basketball Energy Rankings.
1. Purdue – Impulsively groups are determining methods to beat the Boilermakers, which could possibly be problematic for Purdue as event time attracts nearer.
2. Indiana – One of the best basketball workforce within the state of Indiana nonetheless resides in West Lafayette however the squad in Bloomington is beginning to come collectively.
3. Northwestern – The Wildcats’ upset of Purdue was arguably this system’s greatest victory within the Chris Collins regime and could be sufficient to get Northwestern again to the NCAA Event in a number of weeks.
4. Illinois – The Preventing Illini are enjoying some inspiring tough and tumble basketball underneath the watchful eye of coach Brad Underwood.
5. Rutgers – The Scarlet Knights misplaced two video games to robust opponents in Indiana and Illinois. Nebraska and Wisconsin lie forward this coming week.
6. Michigan State – A pair of wins over Maryland and Ohio State final week lead Minnesota at residence after which a visit to Ann Arbor to tackle in-state rival Michigan.
7. Iowa – The Hawkeyes host Ohio State earlier than touring to Northwestern to tackle the pink scorching Wildcats in an attention-grabbing match-up.
8. Michigan – The Wolverines have received three of their final 4 video games and have Wisconsin and Michigan State on the slate this week.
9. Maryland – Typically they appear to be world beaters and different instances the Terrapins battle. Kevin Willard’s workforce is trying to find consistency because the common season winds down.
10. Wisconsin – It looks as if each sport is a should win for the Badgers. Wisconsin takes its 14-10 document to video games versus Michigan and Rutgers this week.
11. Penn State – hopes of a event bid are fleeting for the Nittany Lions who’re trying to find an id to maintain success.
12. Ohio State – A street journey towards a pair of robust opponents in Iowa and Purdue lies forward for the Boilermakers.
13. Nebraska – The Huskers are nonetheless flirting with being a .500 basketball workforce as they tackle Rutgers and Maryland this week.
14. Minnesota – The Gophers have dropped eight straight video games and look to cease the freefall versus Michigan State and Penn State this week.