The common season is within the rear view mirror and the Massive Ten Males’s Basketball Match is ready in Chicago this week: Right here’s a have a look at this week’s “Energy Rankings:’
1. Purdue – The Boilermakers wound up the common season with a two sport successful streak and the No. 1 seed within the convention match.
2. Indiana – A stable finish to the common season for the Hoosiers who look to hold momentum into Chicago because the No. 3 match seed.
3. Northwestern – An unbelievable 12 months for the Wildcats who ended the common season with a victory over Rutgers to go 12-8 within the convention.
4. Michigan State – The Spartans earned a convention match double bye because of ending the common season with a pair of wins.
5. Iowa – The Hawkeyes stumbled of their common season finale and tackle the Ohio State-Wisconsin winner of their first match sport.
6. Maryland – The common season ending within the improper course for the Terps who misplaced their last two video games of the schedule.
7. Illinois – The enigmatic Combating Illini have to harness some consistency now that match time is right here.
8. Michigan – The Wolverines could be explosive however they misplaced their last two common season video games forward of going through Rutgers within the convention match.
9. Penn State – A robust end for the Nittany Lions who tackle Illinois within the match opener after successful their final two video games.
10. Rutgers – A disappointing finish to the common season for the Scarlet Knights with a two sport shedding streak heading into Chicago.
11. Nebraska – The Huskers may very well be harmful crew within the convention match after pulling off a number of stunning wins within the common season.
12. Wisconsin – A 9/11 convention report was not anticipated in Madison this season by many.
13. Ohio State – The Buckeyes closed a really disappointing common season with a 5-15 report together with a 1-10 highway report.
14. Minnesota – Simply two convention wins and eight general was all of the Gophers may placed on the board this 12 months.